Your shopping cart is empty!
Collection of Data
Registration for an account on this site requires a valid email address and a user name that has not been chosen already. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the email address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is indeed the site editor's policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the email address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator by email at email@example.com
To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we might receive a confirmation when you open email from LOOR WHITE if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your Email Preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any ifchic email.
Account Editing or Deleting
We may use from time to time cookies, web beacons ("tracking pixels") and other tracking technologies in order to improve your user experience. We use different kinds of cookies in many ways including, but not limited to:
• Site functionality cookies: these cookies allow to navigate smoothly through the site according to the device type, log in and register, add items to the shopping bag. • Site analytics cookies: these allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, in order to improve its functionalities and provide the best user experience. • Customer preferences cookies: when browsing or shopping on our site, these cookies will remember the shipping location, and other preferences, so we can provide
relevant informations and a more personal shopping experience. • Targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver relevant promotions to you. They also limit the number of times that you see them and help us measure
the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Use of Data
Data may be used to customize and improve how you experience this site. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless:
• Your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data.
• A service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider.
• Pursuant to legal action or law enforcement.
• It is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site
editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property.
• This site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use
links displayed on this web site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
The site editor might not allow persons who are aged thirteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact the site administrator.