Your shopping cart is empty!
Your responsibilities and registration obligations
Eligibility to Purchase
In order to make purchases on the site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The site is available only to individuals and others who meet the LOOR WHITE terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to LOOR WHITE, whose applications are acceptable to LOOR WHITE and who have authorized LOOR WHITE to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. LOOR WHITE reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where LOOR WHITE feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Ultimately, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we might receive a confirmation when you open email from LOOR WHITE if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your email preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any LOOR WHITE email.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by LOOR WHITE You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to LOOR WHITE, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Datacash, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered LOOR WHITE user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, LOOR WHITE uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Therefore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this website, nor for any error or omission.
By using this website or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
• You will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law.
• You will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
• You will not collect or harvest any information about other users.
• You will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent.
• You will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
By providing any content to this website:
• You agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently.
• You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified.
• You acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. you understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this website may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
• The use of services or the inability to use services.
• The cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services.
• Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions.
• Statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or any other matter relating to services.
• In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of Rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights. and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor's copyright agent may be contacted via: email@example.com
You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Presumably, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
The site editor's service
This website and the services provided to you on and via this website are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.